Thesaurus / direct
Outwit The Snollygosters With This Word Of The Day Quiz!START THE QUIZ
EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB
Players and their direct support teams and essential staff members not able to work from home will be the only players allowed to enter Melbourne Park.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC’S FIVE-SET BATTLE AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN STARTED WITH FANS AND ENDED WITHOUT THEMMATT BONESTEELFEBRUARY 12, 2021WASHINGTON POST
Multiple assistant coaches said they have had to come to terms with the direct impact that the protocols can have on their team’s record, either by cutting down on practice time and in-person meetings or by sidelining players.
THE NBA’S WEEK OF CONTROVERSIES SHOW HOW HARD LIFE IS OUTSIDE OF THE BUBBLEBEN GOLLIVERFEBRUARY 12, 2021WASHINGTON POST
In June 2019, Housing Commissioners Stefanie Benvenuto and Ryan Clumpner directed the agency to study the viability of a vacancy fee.
VACANCY TAX STUDY IS GIVING CITY OFFICIALS DÉJÀ VULISA HALVERSTADT AND ANDREW KEATTSFEBRUARY 10, 2021VOICE OF SAN DIEGO
Today, Shop Pay’s payment option is used by a number of top direct-to-consumer and newer brands, including Allbirds, Kith, Beyond Yoga, Kylie Cosmetics, Jonathan Adler, Loeffler Randall, Blueland and others.
SHOPIFY EXPANDS ITS PAYMENT OPTION, SHOP PAY, TO ITS MERCHANTS ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAMSARAH PEREZFEBRUARY 9, 2021TECHCRUNCH
Private marketplaces and programmatic direct deals are a starting point.
SPLITTING THE ATOM: DECOUPLING AUDIENCE FROM INVENTORY UNLEASHES POWER OF PUBSTREVOR GRIGORUKFEBRUARY 9, 2021DIGIDAY
After one of these nights, in 2014, her direct supervisor offered to make sure she got home safely.
SHE REPORTED SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY A FORMER SUPERVISOR — AND WAS FIRED SOON AFTERSAMANTHA SCHMIDTFEBRUARY 8, 2021WASHINGTON POST
Extra duty provisions, which govern side work that towns direct to their officers, and have become a routine source of cash.
HOW WE FOUND PRICEY PROVISIONS IN NEW JERSEY POLICE CONTRACTSBY AGNES CHANG, JEFF KAO AND AGNEL PHILIP, PROPUBLICA, AND ANDREW FORD, ASBURY PARK PRESSFEBRUARY 8, 2021PROPUBLICA
The newsletters currently rely on direct advertising for about 70% of the business’s revenue, Bonner said, with the remaining 30% coming from affiliate sales.
BUSTLE WANTS TO TURN ITS NEWSLETTERS INTO AN 8-FIGURE BUSINESS, IN PART, WITH A REWARDS PROGRAMKAYLEIGH BARBERFEBRUARY 8, 2021DIGIDAY
WORDS RELATED TO DIRECT
Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.